Spend a day in a luxurious, antiques-filled villa, immersed in greenery, surrounded by roses. The estate, less than hour's drive from Rome ear Lake Bracciano, boasts a beautiful park filled with olive groves and oak trees, where the air is scented with the perfume of laurels, camellias and wisteria, lilies, and six hundred rose bushes, all in full bloom, all lovingly selected and cared for by your host, Guido Giusti.
Chef Giuseppe Siragusa's love of cooking flavors every spectacular dish he creates. The course, conducted for English speakers, is aimed at those who want to improve their culinary skills in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Chef Giuseppe will guide you along a simple path through the world of Italian cuisine, showing you the tricks of the trade, from the search for raw materials to preparation and presentation. We'll work in small groups, using ingredients plucked from the estate's ample gardens. Giuseppe has been creating unforgettable menus for many years — in Umbria at the Villa Selva and the Entropia Country House, in Rome at the Hotel De La Ville Intercontinental, and the Hotel Belvedere Lavinio, in Nettuno at the Cavallino Bianco, in Latina at Regina Campoverde and Il Portolano, in Hamburg at Lo Stivale, Il Tinello and La Tana.And he has shared his culinary knowledge and skill, teaching at the Instituto Professionale in Rome.
His love of food (and of people!), his warmth and humor make every moment spent with him a pleasure.
The Art of Italian Cooking: From Antipasto to Dessert
In each three-hour cooking lesson, you and your team will prepare an antipasto, pasta, main course or a dessert.
A typical menu might include:
Ricotta flan with basil cherry sauce
Handmade fettuccine with wild boar sauce
Beef stew in red wine with a celeriac puree
Individual chocolate cakes with a heart of molten chocolate topped with whipped cream.
Choose from one of three programs, or choose all three!
Tuesday 23th of May 2017
• H. 09:00 bus-transfer from Rome to Casacocò
• H. 10:00 First cooking class
• H. 13:00 Lunch at Casacocò
• H. 15:00 second cooking class with dinner-preparation
• H. 20:00 dinner at Casacocò
• H. 21:30 bustransfer from Casacocò to Roma
Wednesday 24th of May 2017
• H. 09:00 Bus-transfer from Rome to Casacocò
• H. 10:00 third cooking class
• H. 13:00 lunch at Casacocò
• H. 15:00 Oil -tasting
• H. 17:00 guided tour through the rose-garden of Casacoò
• H. 19:00 wine tasting with Azienda Agricola Biologica Marco Carpineti
• H. 20:00 Dinner at Casacocò
• H. 21:30 Bus-transfer from Casacocò to Rome
Thursday 25th of May 2017
• H. 09:00 Bus-transfer from Roma to Casacocò
• H. 09:00 breakfast at Casacocò
• H. 10:00 fourth cooking class
• H. 13:00 lunch at Casacocò
• H. 15:00 departure from Casacocò to Agriturismo Acquaranda – Trevignano Romano,
for a visit af the cheese dairy where You can buy local products.
• H. 20:00 transfer from Trevignano Romano to the trattoria La Nepitella in Anguillara Sabazia;
• H. 22:00 Bus-transfer from Casacocò to Rome